Thursday, April 28, 2016

Testing and Piano

I have loved testing this year. I don't stress about tests, so I don't really think about the actual tests. We don't get HW while we test, so it's basically a responsibility-free week. I can just go home and not think about HW. I think, if I did care a little bit more about the tests, then I might not like testing.

The English tests are a breeze for me, but they are rather boring and drawn-out. I like writing, so I didn't mind the ELA response. I wasn't a fan of the math test though, it made me feel very unsure of my decisions.

I don't feel like making two blogs, so I'm going to talk about my piano progression.

I started learning piano, and it really demoralizes me. I have been going for about a month, and I feel like I get worse and worse every week. This past week I have been stuck on "Jingle Bells" of all songs. I don't think I'd mind it as much  if it wasn't Jingle Bells for god's sake. I could have been on stuck "Aunt Rhody's Song", and I would have been okay. But Jingle Bells? Jingle Bells? I'm stuck on Jingle Bells? Every time I'd think about it I would get more frustrated. So yeah, that's my experience with piano. Getting stuck on children songs and Christmas songs.

1 comment: